Saturday, May 30, 2009

with and without make up!!!

i just wanted to share sum pics of me with and with out make up! hope u guys like it!!! thanks for stopping by....





























my very first creation using my 88pallete from coastal scents...
















"early spring look" inspired by faffinettex
since i didnt have the early spring eyeshaddow i jst used my 88 pallette fromf c/s...
i love her make up tutorial. shes awesome









hhmm jst a simple purple using 88 pallette
excuse my eyebrow its a little messy...too lazy to pluck haha




















simple make up.... but i love it...:D













i was jst playing with my 88 pallete and this is wut it turns out... hope u guys like it








bored as hell on this one...it was around midnight and i coulndt sleep so i thought id play around with my make up and this is the hello kitty look using my 88 pallette again....
















simple smokey eye...



































































No comments:

Post a Comment